Pages

bet365

Friday 28 June 2013

From shoe shop to Super League

From shoe shop to Super League

London teenager Harry Little went from working in a local shoe shop to making his Super League debut away at Wakefield last weekend.
Little, 19, was voted man of the match by his fellow players, and has been included in Tony Rea's 19-man squad for this weekend's game against Salford.
The centre, who was scouted in 2012 at the Rosslyn Park Sevens tournament, has been juggling part-time rugby training with his day job.
He said: "Even this week we had training on Tuesday, we finished about 2pm and I had to be in the shoe shop at 3pm, so it’s sort of like living two lives. It’s worth it.
"The call up was really unexpected to be honest. I was called into training on Friday and I thought I was just getting the experience in. I was really excited and it was good to get the opportunity.
"Obviously Super League was a hope, but it hadn’t even come into my mind this year. Getting the call was one of those ambitions you’ve always had.
"It was good to get my first chance, once you’ve had the experience of Super League you just want to keep doing it." ---------------------- Love Rugby League

No comments:

Post a Comment