Pages

bet365

Thursday 26 September 2013

Lewandowski backtracks on Bayern comments

Lewandowski backtracks on Bayern comments

Lewandowski backtracks on Bayern comments

The Poland international has gone back on his earlier comments that a move to Bayern will be made official in 2014

Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has backtracked on his revelation that he will sign a contract with Bayern Munich in January.

The Poland international, 25, stated earlier this week that he will officially sign a deal with the Bavarians at the start of 2014, but he has now insisted that he has yet to make a final decision about his future.

"I was a bit shocked after I saw the video of Tuesday's interview. I only wanted to make clear that I cannot sign a contract anywhere until January," Lewandowski told Sport Bild.

"My only intention was to answer the question about when I would clarify my future.

"Like I've already said before, I intend to leave BVB in the summer. I cannot say anything else about it until January."

Lewandowski's contract with Dortmund is due to expire in June 2014, allowing him to open talks with other clubs over a free transfer come January.

However, it is against Fifa regulations to hold talks with other clubs until six months before the expiry date of a contract. -------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment