Pages

bet365

Thursday 30 May 2013

Red alert: Liverpool's Luis Suarez drops a huge hint that he wants to leave this summer

Red alert: Liverpool's Luis Suarez drops a huge hint that he wants to leave this summer

Bite-ban star reportedly tells Uruguayan radio station "this year was very difficult for me, my wife and daughter. Rodgers knows what I want"
Kop out? Suarez's comments - if accurately translated - will worry Liverpool fans
Kop out? Suarez's comments - if accurately translated - will worry Liverpool fans
Alex Livesey
Luis Suarez has apparently given a strong hint that he wants to leave Liverpool.
In a Spanish-language interview with a radio station in his native Uruguay, the controversial striker is said to have talked about how difficult he is finding life in England.
He also reportedly explained that he has already made his wishes plain to the Anfield giants' manager, Brendan Rodgers.
Suarez is said to have told Sport890 radio: "I have a contract with Liverpool. I am happy in Liverpool. I love Liverpool, but this year was very difficult for me, my wife and my daughter."
Having served an FA ban during the 2011-12 campaign for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra, Suarez was last season accused of diving and of deliberately using his hand to help him score a goal.
Most infamously, he is in the middle of a 10-match suspension for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during a game.
Teething trouble: Suarez's astonishing attack on Branislav Ivanovic
Sky
 If correctly translated, Suarez went on to say: "I've already talked with Brendan Rodgers, he knows what I want. He understands my situation.
"I have a family, a daughter, and I am not prepared to keep enduring the English press."
The 26-year-old, who is a target for new Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola and was linked with Real Madrid earlier this week, added: "I talked with my agent. To say no to Real Madrid is difficult."
The quotes emerged only an hour or two after Liverpool reportedly agreed a deal to buy Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-luis-suarez-hints-1920375#ixzz2UltO8nPG

No comments:

Post a Comment