Pages

bet365

Monday 24 June 2013

I've had a tough time at Manchester United, admits Kagawa

Shinji Kagawa admits he did not meet his own high standards in his first season in England

I've had a tough time at Manchester United, admits Kagawa

Shinji Kagawa admits he did not meet his own high standards in his first season in England
The Japan international playmaker had a difficult first year at Old Trafford despite picking up a Premier League winners' medal in his debut season with the club
Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa admits his performances have not been up to scratch during a difficult first season at Old Trafford.
 
The 24-year-old arrived in Manchester last summer but did not live up to the reputation he built whilst playing in Germany for Borussia Dortmund.
 
And having been bought by former United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, Kagawa now has to impress new boss David Moyes.
 
"It was a tough time for me with a lot going on in my head," Kagawa told the Premier League's official website.
 
"I am not happy with my performance for the team at all. I didn't score that much and I also had my (knee) injury.
 
"Despite that, it was great we won the league, I just don't feel that I achieved everything that I wanted."
 
"For me personally, it wasn't a good season."
 
Kagawa made 26 appearances for United last season, scoring six times. ---------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment