Pages

bet365

Monday 14 October 2013

Pogba: I'm happy at Juventus

Pogba: I'm happy at Juventus

Pogba: I'm happy at Juventus

The France international is keen to stay in Turin and has dismissed suggestions that he could be on the move at the end of the season
Paul Pogba has insisted that he is happy with life at Juventus and is not thinking about leaving the Serie A champions amidst reports linking him with Paris Saint-Germain.

Bianconeri president Gianni Agnelli recently stated that the Italian giants might be unable to hold on to the France international if a lucrative offer came in for the 20-year-old midfielder, but the man himself has dismissed suggestions that he could soon leave Turin.

"I am not angry that Juventus are talking about a possible transfer," Pogba told Sky Sport.

"I do not know anything about PSG's interest. I am only thinking about Juventus. I am happy here.

"We have not discussed a contract renewal yet, so there's no news on that front. I am only thinking about football and my agent Mino Raiola takes care of the rest."

Pogba's current contract with Juventus is due to expire in the summer of 2016. -------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment