Pages

bet365

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Lille's Enyeama wants to be world’s best

Enyeama sets sights on being number one

Lille's Enyeama wants to be world’s best

Enyeama sets sights on being number one
Nigeria’s first choice and stand-in captain believes he has what it takes to become the best goalkeeper in the world

Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has disclosed that his target is to be the best goalkeeper in the world.
The Lille OSC man revealed this after helping his club to a 1-0 victory away to Nantes over the weekend and in the process keeping his ninth clean slate in the Ligue 1.
 “It’s about work, work and even more hard work. I believe in hard work. I have been watching videos and looking at my mistakes. I keep striving day and night to correct them,” Enyeama told his club’s website.
“When I make a mistake, I am hard on myself….more than I could get on someone else if he made the same mistake.
“That’s the way I am. I have set very high standards for myself. I believe I can be the best goalkeeper in the world,” Enyeama concluded
The former Enyimba skipper has been in blistering form since returning from a season long loan to Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel. -------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment