Pages

bet365

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Chelsea star Ashley Cole wants to stay at Stamford Bridge for another year



Chelsea star Ashley Cole wants to stay at Stamford Bridge for another year

The 32-year-old former England defender said: "I have had a great time here, a great career here and, of course, I'd love to stay if they still want me"
New deal? Cole wants another year at Chelsea
New deal? Cole wants another year at Chelsea
Clive Rose
Ashley Cole has revealed he wants another year at Chelsea.
The England left-back’s current deal expires at the end of the season but he told The Sun he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge after next summer.
"I signed an extension at the start of the year and so have this year left," Cole , 32, said.
"However, that will be up at the end of the season.
"I hope to stay for longer.
"I have had a great time here, a great career here and, of course, I'd love to stay if they still want me.
"There is going to be a time when they will have to replace me.
"I have Ryan Bertrand in my place and one day I'm going to want to watch him play, so the time will come when I will finish my career."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-ashley-cole-wants-2655236#ixzz2jBmsiAxj

No comments:

Post a Comment