Pages

bet365

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Ibrahimovic: PSG more important than Ballon d'Or


Ibrahimovic: PSG more important than Ballon d'Or

Ibrahimovic: PSG more important than Ballon d'Or

The Sweden star has pointed out that the success of his club is more important to him than individual awards

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he is more worried about claiming trophies with Paris Saint-Germain than winning the Ballon d'Or.

The 23-man shortlist for the game's most esteemed individual prize will be revealed by Fifa on Tuesday, and various sources in the French media back the striker to dethrone Lionel Messi, who had won the award for the last four years in a row.

However, the 32-year-old insists that the success of his team comes first, as he considers individual player honours an extra.

"I train hard every day to get PSG positive results," the Sweden international told reporters.

"I'm very happy to play in Paris, I give a lot of myself to that.

"The victories of my team are my Ballon d'Or.

"It's not my dream to win that trophy. My dream is to win trophies with my club. Individual honours are simply a bonus."

Thanks to a better goal difference than Monaco, PSG currently top the Ligue 1 table with 25 points. --------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment