Pages

bet365

Friday 25 October 2013

Keshi laments 'lowest point' as non-payment of 7-month salary

Keshi says it's the lowest point of his time in charge of Nigeria

Keshi laments 'lowest point' as non-payment of 7-month salary

Keshi says it's the lowest point of his time in charge of Nigeria
The Super Eagles gaffer has shown total dissatisfaction over the inability of the Nigeria Football Federation to pay him his monthly earnings since winning the AFCON in February
Coach Stephen Keshi has disclosed that his lowest point as Super Eagles’ manager is not being paid by the Nigeria football authorities for the past seven months.
The 51-year-old tactician who recently clocked two years in charge of the country’s senior football team claimed that he is facing this ill-treatment for the first time since he took up coaching as a professional career several years back.
“The lowest point of my career is working and not being paid for seven to eight months, I have never had this kind of experience before. In Mali, they will never owe you; your salary will hit your account before the end of every month. It was the same thing in Togo,” he told newsmen in Abuja.
"Owing me up to seven months makes me feel I am not being appreciated, it is like they think I am being favoured in what I am doing. I am not being favoured. Whatever I am doing here, I am doing it with everything I have and I need to be respected to be given my pay.
“I don’t like discussing about money issues and if there is any NFF member who said we can work for free, then I will want to speak with him face to face. If they say we can work for free and that they are not going to pay, so be it. I can’t have my family abroad and I will be in debts because I have not been paid for seven months and somebody is saying we should not complain,” concluded Keshi. ------------------ goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment