Pages

bet365

Thursday 24 October 2013

Moyes hails Kagawa performance in Real Sociedad victory


  Moyes hails Kagawa performance in Real Sociedad victory

Moyes hails Kagawa performance in Real Sociedad victory

The Japan international has found it difficult to break into the side but took his chance on Wednesday night with an impressive performance at Old Trafford

David Moyes has hailed Shinji Kagawa's performance against Real Sociedad as his best since the Scot took charge at Manchester United.






The Red Devils secured a 1-0 victory on Wednesday thanks to a second-minute own goal, but failed to add to their lead despite creating numerous chances.

Kagawa, who has struggled to break into the United team under Moyes, was instrumental is most of his side's forays forward, although he was culpable for missing one clear-cut chance which would have eased the tension at Old Trafford late on.

"I thought it was Shinji's best game in my time here," Moyes told the club's official website.

"He hadn't really found his feet yet but I saw something from Shinji which I hadn't seen in other games, so I was really pleased.

"His effort when we didn't have the ball was fantastic. With Shinji, everybody tells me about his ability and what he has got, but tonight is the first time I’ve really seen Shinji.

"I thought when we put him into the No.10 role, and even after it, he was good with Wayne. His attitude and energy were excellent and I was pleased for him." ------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment