Pages

bet365

Thursday 10 October 2013

Fabio considers Manchester United exit

Fabio considers Manchester United exit

Fabio considers Manchester United exit

The Brazilian full-back has hinted his future may lie away from Old Trafford after falling down the pecking order since his return from a lacklustre loan spell at QPR
Fabio has given his clearest indication yet that he will leave Manchester United in search of regular football.

The 23-year-old Brazilian defender has seen his twin brother Rafael make the right-back position his own at Old Trafford, but has fallen behind Patrice Evra and Alexander Buttner in the pecking order at left-back.





And Fabio admits a potential return to Fluminense, the club he and his brother left to join Manchester United five years ago, could be on the cards.

"I don't know. I think the time has come and maybe in the next window or even next season, I think I might leave. There are good possibilities."

"I'm looking for other clubs. There's nothing certain, we'll leave it for later.

"I want to be happy. I want to play, I want to be close to my family. I may go back to Brazil, or maybe not, I'm checking with my manager to see what is the best for me.

"The affection I have for Fluminense is very big, for sure. I played there for seven years, and certainly if I have to go back to Fluminense I'm going with great pride because I have a special affection for them." ------------------ goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment