Pages

bet365

Thursday 29 August 2013

Ozil: I do not fear Bale competition

Ozil: I do not fear Bale competition

Ozil: I do not fear Bale competition

The Germany international is confident that he will continue to be a key player at Santiago Bernabeu after the Welshman's arrival

Mesut Ozil has insisted that he does not have any problems with the imminent arrival of Gareth Bale at Real Madrid and is relishing the competition for places.

Madrid are expected to complete the signing of the 24-year-old Tottenham star for a world record transfer fee of €100 million shortly and Ozil has made it clear that he will welcome the Welshman with open arms.

"At Real Madrid, we are happy with every player who strengthens the team. That's why I do not have any problems with the signing of Bale," the Germany international was quoted as saying by Bild.

"There's always competition for places when you play at a big club like Real Madrid. I know how to deal with it. I will never leave a club due to the stiff competition for places.

"This is my fourth season at the club and I have always been a regular. I know exactly what I'm capable of. I feel the coach's faith and I have no doubt that I will be a regular again."

Ozil, 24, then went on to discuss his long-term future at Madrid and stressed that he will at least stay at the Liga giants until the end of his current deal.

"I can guarantee that I will fulfil my contract until 2016 here," he said. "Obviously, I don't know what will happen after that." ---------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment