Pages

bet365

Tuesday 11 March 2014

'I'm an angel with a hint of demon inside me,' says Liverpool's Suarez

'I'm an angel with a hint of demon inside me,' says Liverpool's Suarez

Last Updated: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 12:35
  
`I`m an angel with a hint of demon inside me,` says Liverpool`s Suarez
London: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted that he is finding it tough to overcome his dark side, and all the publicity that comes with it.

He described himself as being more of an angel with a little bit of the demon inside.

The Mirror quoted Uruguayan star, as saying that he is constantly learning about his behaviour, and added that everyone needs to know that he is essentially a shy and very timid individual.

The 27-year-old said that perhaps he would like to play in France some day, but not before fulfilling his Anfield dreams.
ANI --------------------- ZEENEWS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment