Pages

bet365

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Yaya Toure: "I never considered going to Real Madrid"



Yaya Toure: "I never considered going to Real Madrid"

Yaya Toure: "I never considered going to Real Madrid"

The former Barcelona midfielder has claimed that los Blancos were never on his mind because of his love for the Blaugrana

Manchester City’s Yaya Toure has revealed that he would not join Real Madrid, and that it is Catalunya where his heart lies.

"I'm a Barca fan and I do not plan on going to Real Madrid,” said the Ivorian, speaking to Rac-1, a Catalan radio station.

Ahead of the return leg of the Champions League last-16 tie at Camp Nou on March 12, Toure insisted he would not celebrate if he were to score against Barcelona, where he spent three years before joining Manchester City.

He said: “I wouldn’t out of respect. The people there always supported me very much, I could not do it. I can only be thankful that in Barcelona I learned to win.

“It is normal that there was disappointment, but a winner has to get positive things," said Toure on the first leg defeat.

"If the opponent plays better, it should be said. Barca was better and obviously with that they won.” ---------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment