Pages

bet365

Monday 17 March 2014

Lukman positive on World Cup place


Lukman positive on World Cup place

Lukman positive on World Cup place

The Dynamo Kiev midfielder believes he can still make the Super Eagles squad to the 2014 Fifa World Cup
Nigeria’s Lukman Harunahas not completely ruled himself out of the 2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil as he believes he can still make the squad to the quadrennial football showpiece. The Ukraine-based player who is one of only two players to have represented Nigeria at all Fifa organised competitions last featured for the national team at the 2010 World Cup staged in South Africa.
According to him, he hopes his performance at club level gets him an invite to battle for a shirt in the star-studded squad.
"I understand my injury history had a role to play for a period of time but I'm in great shape right now," Haruna told BBC Sport.
"It's not an easy job for a coach to manage Nigeria with a lot of quality players in Europe, Asia and Africa.
"I just hope I've done enough at club level to be given a chance to fight for a place in the squad.
"When I played in South Africa I was very young and a little inexperienced, since then there have been highs and lows in my career but I'm more mature and hope to fulfill a dream by working extra hard to earn a recall.
"It's a massive two months for me to prove myself again because if it goes well then I'll have another chance,” concluded the former AS Monaco player who boasts of three goals in 15 league appearances for the Bilo-Syni this season. -------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment