Pages

bet365

Friday 14 February 2014

Mata: I will play anywhere for Man Utd


Mata: I will play anywhere for Man Utd

Mata: I will play anywhere for Man Utd

The club-record signing has played all across midfield in his short spell with the champions, and insists he remains happy to have joined a "very, very big club"
Juan Mata has insisted he is happy to play anywhere for Manchester United and remains glad he moved to the club in January.

The Spaniard has ended on the winning team just once since joined the club in a £37.1 million move in January, filling a number of roles in his short stint at Old Trafford.

David Moyes has already utilised Mata on either flank, as well as in behind a main striker, but the 25-year-old is only interested in where he can best help the team's cause.

"Throughout my career I have played on the left, on the right and just behind the striker," he told reporters.

"I don't mind playing anywhere the manager tells me. I am happy at the club, very happy.

"I am enjoying my football, I am getting minutes on the pitch, I am in a very, very big club and I hope we finish the season well.

"David de Gea has helped me settle, the same with Chicharito, [Antonio] Valencia, and Rafael, they all speak Spanish but everyone there has helped me.

"People like [Ryan] Giggs have been here for many years and there's [Wayne] Rooney and [Robin] van Persie, they have all treated me phenomenally well." ------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment