Pages

bet365

Saturday 22 February 2014

Ejike Uzoenyi excited to join Mamelodi Sundowns


Ejike Uzoenyi excited to join Mamelodi Sundowns

Ejike Uzoenyi excited to join Mamelodi Sundowns

The 24-year-old Nigeria international, who was named 2014 CHAN most valuable player has expressed his delight after completing a move to 'The Brazilians'
New Mamelodi Sundowns signee Ejike Uzoenyi has expressed excitement at joining up with the South African Premier League club on a four-year contract.
The Nigeria international had earlier rejected a move to team up with Romanian club FC Vaslui that offered him a deal worth €600,000.
Speaking about the deal, Uzoenyi said he was delighted to have joined the South African outfit describing the Brazilians as a "great deal".
“Joining a club like Sundowns is a great deal for me because their ambitions to conquer Africa are in line with my career objectives as a player,” he told the club's official website.
“The other thing that made me join the club is that Coach Pitso had a chat with me before I joined and we had a discussion about his plans for me and I feel that I’m ready for the challenge,” he concluded.
Uzoenyi is expected to join his new teammates in June.
After scoring three goals and being named best player at the CHAN, he is expected to be in the Super Eagles squad to Brazil for the World Cup. --------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment