Pages

bet365

Thursday 21 November 2013

Isco happy at Real Madrid

Isco happy at Real Madrid

Isco happy at Real Madrid

The former Malaga ace has featured only sporadically in recent weeks but he says he is enjoying just training alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and under Zinedine Zidane

Isco insists that he is loving life at Real Madrid, claiming that there is no better place in the world for a young player to develop.

The Spain international arrived in the Spanish capital from Malaga for a reported €30 million during the summer and made a blistering start to his Blancos career, netting five goals in his first six competitive outings.

The 21-year-old attacking midfielder has failed to score since, and has been used sparingly by coach Carlo Ancelotti in recent weeks, but Isco says that things have already gone much better than he expected.

"I have not been a professional too long," he explained to Uefa's official magazine, "so I would say that the biggest challenge of my career so far has just been coming to Real Madrid because I was a part of a smaller club like Malaga.

"So, to go to the world's biggest club is a really big challenge and I did not expect it to be so good.

"I arrived and started playing very well in the league right away, scoring goals, providing assists and helping the team.

"I just hope to continue like this. I'm very happy with everything that has happened, but I do not want it to end here.

"I want to keep winning titles and do that with Real Madrid. I want to keep growing, keep moving towards being one of the best in the world, and there is no better place to grow than Real Madrid."

Isco also revealed that he is benefiting enormously from just training alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and under Blancos assistant coach Zinedine Zidane.

"Cristiano is the best player in the world and he helps you in every session," he enthused.

"Zidane is a Real Madrid legend. He teaches us things in every training session - even just by playing with us.

"With the kind of class he always showed, he was always a player I admired."

Isco will be hoping to feature when Madrid resume their Liga campaign against Almeria on Saturday. ----------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment