Pages

bet365

Saturday 30 November 2013

Vidal: I want to stay at Juventus


Vidal: I want to stay at Juventus

Vidal: I want to stay at Juventus

The Chile international has no interest in leaving the Bianconeri for pastures new on the back of a match-winning performance on Wednesday night
Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has revealed he is ready to sign a new contract with the club and says there is no chance of him leaving Turin.

The Chile international scored a hat-trick on Wednesday night as the Bianconeri ran out 3-1 winners over FC Copenhagen to keep their hopes of qualification to the knockout stages of the Champions League intact.

Vidal has been linked with several of Europe's biggest clubs in recent times, on the back of his rise to prominence with Juve, but with the January transfer window looming on the horizon he insists moving is the last thing on his mind.

"I am happy at Juventus and I want to stay here. I'm ready to sign [a new deal]," he told reporters. "The beginning of next week should be a good time to announce my new contract."

Having scored the first hat-trick of his career in midweek, the 26-year-old also admitted the number of goals he has scored for Juve - he now has 10 in 18 games this season - has come as a surprise.

"I never expected to be able to score so many," the former Bayer Leverkusen man continued. "I remember when I first arrived at Juventus, Antonio Conte spoke to me about a new way of playing and it's worked well for me."

Vidal joined Juve from Leverkusen in the summer of 2011 for a reported €10.5 million, with his current deal set to expire in June 2016. ------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment