Pages

bet365

Monday 11 February 2013

Champions after 19!



Hurray, Nigeria is crowned king of African Football; at last. We have waited 2 long 4 dis day and finally we can heave a sigh of relief.
The final Match against the Burkina Faso team was interesting  even though I expected them to be mauled by Nigeria but what the heck; like we say in Naija – at all at all naim bad pass.

My personal pick for the player of this tournament from the Nigerian perspective is by far, Victor Moses – He was like the only thing in our team that was very close to being a playmaker, his dedication was out of this world, his skills sublime and he was quick and very aggressive.
Although he fluffed the chance to put us 2 goals ahead but he is still my man.

Sunday Mba I would like to call my revelation of this tourney; just when u were not xpecting anything… bam and he scores a goal. Both his goals were arguably the most important goals 4 the Super Eagles. Congrats Sunday who is always scoring on Sundays…

Another guy that really impressed me was Emenike; he was sourly missed in the final match, had he been there I am sure he would have scored.
Let me say here that I would not blame Ike Uche for having a below par performance, I am sure it was cos he was always coming from the bench and from his game u cud see that the confidence left him. He is still one player I have great respect for and I am waiting for him to pick his explosive form again.

Vincent “Consistency” Enyeama; this guy is just 2 much, always putting us in the game when it matters; consider the save he put up when we were leading. Had that ball gone in; the entire game wud have been turned on its head, that I can tell u.

Omeruo – Our lanky reliable, ever so present in the heart of that defence. Thank u joo.
I can go on and on but all I am trying 2 say is that the super Eagles were just 2 much.
I want to thank Keshi for having the “liver” to drop some of our unruly players especially Osaze; pls lets give him space to be fighting with everybody in his club (westbrom) but his antics should be very far from our team.

Even though this tourney brought a whole lot of joy to us, I still have some major low points (fallouts) from it and I will share all of that with you guys in a short while but 4 now, I think we shud relive the beautiful moments of the final match…   

No comments:

Post a Comment