Pages

bet365

Thursday 6 February 2014

Yobo ready for Norwich challenge


Yobo ready for Norwich challenge

Yobo ready for Norwich challenge

The Norwich City new signing has expressed his happiness over his return to the English Premier League

Nigeria’s Joseph Yobo has expressed his delight at returning to the English Premiership form the Turkish Super League.
The 33-year old defender joined Norwich City on loan from Fenerbahce after failing to get regular playing time with the Turkish club.
In a chat with the club website after his first training with the team on Tuesday morning, Yobo admitted that joining Norwich is a new challenge which he looks forward to.
“I trained yesterday but today it was with the whole squad so I’m happy to be here. I know a few of the players already, it wasn’t entirely new to me but I felt welcome,” Yobo told Canaries.co.uk.
“I’m excited that I had this opportunity to come back to England. It’s probably the best league in the world, and it’s a new challenge so I’m looking forward to it.
“There were loads of clubs from abroad that were interested in me, but the manager here convinced me and I wanted to come back to the Premier League.
“We had a week break for Christmas in Turkey, but then two weeks of training after that and it was good, so I’m ready to go,” he concluded.
He is expected to make his debut for the Canaries when they host Manchester City in an English Premier League encounter on Saturday.
Yobo made 196 appearances with eight goals for Everton in his previous spell in the EPL. ------------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment