Pages

bet365

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Boateng: Milan's misery makes me cry



Boateng: Milan's misery makes me cry

Boateng: Milan's misery makes me cry

The Ghana international has explained that it dismays him to see the Rossoneri languishing in 10th place in Serie A, 30 points behind leaders Juventus
Kevin-Prince Boateng has admitted that the manner of his exit from AC Milan remains an "open wound" for him and says that the club's current predicament brings him to tears.

The Ghana international was surprisingly shown the San Siro exit last summer but says that he remains a huge fan of the Rossoneri, revealing that it pains him to see the Serie A side currently languishing in 10th place in the standings.

"Milan for me is still an open wound," the Schalke attacking midfielder told Chi. "I watch all the games on TV and it brings me to tears to see their position in the standings.

"I wrote [new Milan coach Clarence] Seedorf a good luck message and I still hear from my former team-mates."

Boateng remains confident, though, that Seedorf can turn Milan's season around, not least because of star striker Mario Balotelli.

"He is so strong that when he eventually takes full awareness of his ability, he will be the best in the world," the Ghana international enthused. ---------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment