Pages

bet365

Monday 4 November 2013

Philippe Coutinho's Liverpool return will keep Reds in the hunt for top four place, says Kolo Toure

Philippe Coutinho's Liverpool return will keep Reds in the hunt for top four place, says Kolo Toure

"I think he’s going to be amazing this season. In training, he is one of the hardest to mark. I call him my best player," says Reds defender
He's back: Philippe Coutinho came on as a second half sub against Arsenal
He's back: Philippe Coutinho came on as a second half sub against Arsenal
John Powell
Kolo Toure believes Liverpool’s new “best player” can ensure they stay in the push for a top four place.
Liverpool veteran Toure says Philippe Coutinho can be the real difference after his return from injury rather than always relying on Luis Suarez.
Fit-again Coutinho was a half time substitute at the Emirates and Toure is convinced that the Brazilian can give them a huge lift.
Former Arsenal defender Toure said: “I call him (Coutinho) my player, my best player, because I think he is amazing. He makes the difference.
“This season he has been injured and when he will come back, I think he’s going to be amazing this season, definitely. In training, he is one of the hardest to mark, definitely. I call him my best player.
“Suarez is amazing, too. When you have a player like that [Coutinho], you know that you have this magic and people haven’t seen that yet and they will because he is young, definitely.
“In Suarez and Daniel Sturridge we have two of the best strikers in the world. They are amazing. I think when Coutinho came on in the second half it showed there’s not much difference between us and Arsenal.
“The season is long. We all want to be champion. This is only November. They will have a hard time as well. The season is not done yet, definitely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment