Pages

bet365

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Milan`s Balotelli is unreliable: Simoni

Milan`s Balotelli is unreliable: Simoni

Milan`s Balotelli is unreliable: Simoni
Rome: Former Inter Milan head coach Gigi Simoni said he would never include unreliable AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli into his squad.

Simoni was impressed by Balotelli`s talent but not his character, reports Xinhua.

"Balotelli is a player of great quality that is beyond doubt. However, I consider him unreliable which is why I would never want him in my squad. I prefer to have players who might be less talented but are capable of giving me guarantees on their behaviour. I cannot stand the fact he is always ready to react, protest or provoke," he said. IANS -------------------- ZEENEWS.com

I agree with you a hundred percent coach...

No comments:

Post a Comment