Pages

bet365

Thursday 21 November 2013

Balotelli: I'm happy at AC Milan


Balotelli: I'm happy at AC Milan

Balotelli: I'm happy at AC Milan

The Italy international has admitted that he is frustrated by the fact that he is not allowed to lead a normal life, but he has denied wanting to quit the Rossoneri

Mario Balotelli has dismissed reports that he is unsettled at AC Milan, insisting that he is not thinking about leaving San Siro.

After a blistering start to his Rossoneri career, the goals have dried up for the Italy international of late and he has cut an increasingly forlorn figure in recent weeks.

However, Balotelli, who has gone a total of seven games at club and international level without netting, has rubbished rumours that he wants to quit struggling Milan and that he could move on as soon as January.

"I think only of the near future, not that far away," the striker told Sky Sport Italia. "I think of playing the next games and doing well.

"For now, I'm happy at Milan. I don't want to think about either January or May."

Balotelli admitted, though, that he does struggle with the fact that his every move is scrutinised by the Italian press.

"I'm a good guy, like everyone else, but I'm in a situation that doesn't allow me to be normal," the 23-year-old attacker lamented.

"In my environment, I'm not allowed to do the things that guys my age do. You must be a man and you can never make mistakes.

"But my character's fine like this. I'm a quiet type. I'm no longer the way I was some years ago. I don't need to change anything about the way I do things."

He also insisted that he is not in the least bit concerned about his current problems in front of goal, arguing that he is still contributing to the Milan cause.

"I've not scored in four or five games, but I've done better than in some of the more recent games in which I've scored," he claimed. "Anyway, the goals will come." ---------------- goal.com

I don't think it's entirely your call Ballo, i think you better change your attitude before they decide to kick you out, sometimes, talent alone is not enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment