Pages

bet365

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Klose: I have plenty of interesting options


Klose: I have plenty of interesting options
The Lazio striker is out of contract at the end of this season and is unsure of what his future holds, but says he will retire from international football

Lazio striker Miroslav Klose says he is still unsure as where his future lies but says he has many "interesting options".

The Germany international is in the final year of his contract and has been linked with both a move to MLS and a return to Germany.

The former Bayern Munich man is weighing up his options and has no doubt he can still cut it at the top for up to another three seasons.

"I can still play at a high level for two or three more years," he told SZ.

"I thank God that there are so many interesting options there for me.

"There are so many false rumours that have gone around, what is certain is that I want to continue playing at a high level."

Klose, who is Germany's joint all-time record goalscorer with Gerd Muller having netted 68 times in 130 appearances, is due to retire from international football after this year's World Cup and is not planning to go back on that decision.

"I think that the World Cup in Brazil will be my last international tournament," he added. ---------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment