Pages

bet365

Monday 16 December 2013

Sagna: Leaving Arsenal is an option


Sagna: Leaving Arsenal is an option

Sagna: Leaving Arsenal is an option

The French defender says he is hopeful contract negotiations with the Gunners will end well but is not ruling out signing a contract with another club as a free agent in January
Bacary Sagna says he is still in negotiations with Arsenal over a contract extension but has not ruled out the possibility of leaving the Gunners.

As exclusively revealed by Goal, the north Londoners reopened negotiations with the right-back back in August, however the France international is still to sign a new deal with Arsene Wenger's side.

The France international’s contract expires at the end of the season and while speaking on French television show ‘Club du Dimanche’ on beIN Sport, Sagna admitted he could yet leave north London.

"I'm still talking with Arsenal about a contract extension. I feel good here, I like everyone in Arsenal and I hope that something good will come out from our talks,” he said.

“If I can sign a contract as a free agent from January for another team? It's an option for me.

“I have positive feelings in Arsenal, I love this club and I still hope to win a major trophy here.

“But, that's true, Arsenal lost a lot of good players, almost a whole competitive team since 2007 and Arsenal could have been better with all these players."

The 30-year-old defender has made over 250 appearances for Arsenal in his six seasons at the club, scoring four times in the Premier League. ---------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment