Pages

bet365

Friday 27 December 2013

Fit again Haruna Lukman dreams Brazil 2014


Lukman seeks Eagles recall

Fit again Haruna Lukman dreams Brazil 2014

The Dynamo Kiev of Ukraine star has revealed that he still has a chance of making it to the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil
Lukman Haruna believes he can add more value to the Nigeria national team if called up by coach Stephen Keshi.
The midfielder who played at the South Africa 2010 World Cup has not played for the Super Eagles in three years due to being overlooked by the coaches as well as a tough battles with injuries.
“Each time I read the news that I'm not called up for games, it hurts but I want to use that as a motivation to give more on the pitch for my club and I hope I get another chance to prove some people wrong about my person,” Haruna told Complete Sports.
“I've grown up from the past; I want to play for my country. I hope I could be given a chance to prove myself that I can perform at the level required of me.
“I have been following the team closely and I have been really impressed with the way they are playing. I would like to assure coach Keshi that I could add more depth to his squad if I'm recalled.”
The former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles captain also revealed that he has what it takes to win a place in the star-studded Eagles’ midfield.

“Every player in the team has his own unique quality and I believe that I can show that. There are quality players in every department.
“I know that there are still opportunities available for those who are playing well and so I will just keep working hard till I achieve that,” he said. ------------------- goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment