Pages

bet365

Friday 8 November 2013

Morata: My time will come at Real Madrid


Morata: My time will come at Real Madrid

Morata: My time will come at Real Madrid

The striker has stressed he will continue to be patient for chances at Santiago Bernabeu despite being left at home for the midweek Champions League clash with Juventus

Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata insists he is enjoying life at the club and is not disheartened at being left out of the squad for the Champions League meeting with Juventus.

The 21-year-old has made nine apperances in all competitions for Carlo Ancelotti's side so far this season, scoring one goal, and has endeared himself to many of the Santiago Bernabeu faithful during Karim Benzema's inconsistent early-season form.

Despite being overlooked for the 2-2 draw in Turin, Morata has stressed he is relishing life at the club and is confident he will quickly surpass his tally of 16 appearances in the whole of the 2012-13 season.

"I'm not disappointed at all," Morata told AS. "
Last year I played 16 games and in this I've managed nine, so hopefully I'll exceed that figure.


"I think I'm young and that my time has not yet come. My goal is to keep learning, and I want to be prepared for when it does."

Morata had an impressive goalscoring record as a youngster, scoring 45 goals in 83 appearances for the Madrid Castilla side since making his debut in 2010. He was also part of the Spain Under-21 side which lifted the European Championship earlier this year. ------------------ goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment