Pages

bet365

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lucas: PSG are stronger than last year


Lucas: PSG are stronger than last year

Lucas: PSG are stronger than last year

The Brazilian winger is enjoying his time with the French giants, and firmly believes they have the ammunition to mount a genuine challenge on all fronts this season
Paris Saint-Germain winger Lucas Moura believes Laurent Blanc's men are capable of going far in all competitions this season.

The 21-year-old Brazilian is one of a number of superb attacking talents in the squad.

And he feels they have the ammunition to reach new heights this year.

"There is a huge amount of quality in this team, with lots of experienced players," he told beIN Sport.

"We have a very efficient coach and i'm delighted to be a part of this team. I really feel we could go far this term.

"With the new system of three midfielders and three forwards, I feel we are stronger than last season."

Although Lucas has often had to settle for a place on the bench in this campaign, he is still very happy at the club.

And admits that being a squad player is something he has to accept, no matter how frustrating it may be.

"I feel very good this season and people have helped me a lot, especially the Brazilian players," he said.

"We have formed a great bond together. This is a team with a lot of big stars and plenty of competition in attack, and it's a fantastic experience.

"I accept that I won't always play, and that when I do I'm more confined to a right-hand side role compared to previous years, but it is nothing to get too worried about." ---------------- goal.com

I agree with you completely; when cavani joins ibrahimovich in the attack then defences will surely be destroyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment