Pages

bet365

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Bale: Ronaldo is ‘incredible’ and soon I will be back to my best too


Bale: Ronaldo is ‘incredible’ and soon I will be back to my best too

Bale: Ronaldo is ‘incredible’ and soon I will be back to my best too

The Welshman admits he is in awe of the Portugal star's current form, whilst warning that their rivals are yet to see his best form since moving to the Spanish capital last summer
Real Madrid star Gareth Bale has voiced his admiration for team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo, claiming he is proud to play alongside the "incredible" forward.

Ronaldo has been in electric form this season, with his hat-trick against Real Sociedad at the weekend taking his tally to 24 goals in just 17 games in all competitions, and Bale admits he is in awe of the 28-year-old's exploits.

"Cristiano is incredible, he scores hat-tricks every week," he told Real Madrid TV. "It's a pleasure to play with him."

Bale himself has recently recaptured some of the form which prompted Madrid to pay €100 million for his services, notching three goals and five assists in seven La Liga appearances, but the Welshman has warned rivals to expect even more over the coming weeks now he has returned to full fitness.

"The best is yet to come," he said. "I've just finished my preseason and I can still give more.

"Now I'll be able to score more goals and help the team achieve success.

"It was just a matter of time until I got to 100 per cent. Now everyone is seeing what I can do. I need to keep working and hopefully there will be more goals." ----------- goal.com

Bale is merely stating the obvious, in fact Ronaldo is phenomenal...

No comments:

Post a Comment