Pages

bet365

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Loftus Road rage: QPR owner Tony Fernandes fumes at money grabbers who have not given their all


Loftus Road rage: QPR owner Tony Fernandes fumes at money grabbers who have not given their all

'It has shocked me because it is something that is alien to me. Whatever I have done as a job... I put in 150 per-cent' says Malaysian
Alien: Fernandes cannot understand the mindset of some players
Alien: Fernandes cannot understand the mindset of some players
Angry Tony Fernandes has blasted the QPR wage-thieves that have ripped the Premier League heart out of the club.
In a blistering attack, the fed-up QPR owner laid into the some of the stars he feels have taken his cash but gone through the motions as the Hoops’  crashed out of the top flight.
Fernandes fumed: "Its an alien concept to me that someone takes someone's salary, doesn't put in 100percent and thinks: 'Oh, we lost. No big deal. What club are we going to tonight.'"
Keeper Julio Cesar was pictured partying at the birthday bash of Chelsea defender David Luiz last week while defender Jose Bosingwa was pictured smiling as relegation was confirmed at Reading on Sunday.
Fernandes added: "It has shocked me because it is something that is alien to me.
"Whatever I have done as a job, for whoever has hired me, I put in 150 per-cent. It's in my character."
The Malaysian businessman has persuaded boss Harry Redknapp to stay with a brutal package of cuts to rid the club of its troublemakers and underachievers soaking up the wage bill.
Redknapp had claimed, after taking over from Mark Hughes last November, that Fernandes had had his "pants pulled down" over several deals since taking over at Loftus Road.
Fernandes claims to have learned his lesson and admitted his resentment has been simmering while watching some of the players take him for a ride.
Goin' nowhere: Harry Redknapp has been convinced to stay
Ben Hoskins
He added: "I haven't said it throughout the season because it wasn't right to be said.
"But it hurt me when I saw some of the players who didn't feel the way I felt.
"And in fact, in their case, it should be worse because this is their job, it's their life.
"It wasn't a good feeling. It was probably the low point for me when I saw the reaction of some of the players."
Bosingwa, hugely unpopular with the squad at Loftus Road, has had offers from the Middle East and is among a string of players who will be offered to other clubs in a bid to raise cash to fund pay-off for other players.
Adel Taarabt is another set to be sold with Cesar understood to be talking to clubs in Serie A about a return to Italy.
But Redknapp will try to keep defender Christopher Samba and midfielder Jermaine Jenas.
Fernandes added: "If I am taking someone else's money, then I am going to work bloody hard for that person.
"It wasn't right to say anything during the season, but I noticed everything and I am a little bit wiser for it now."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-owner-tony-fernandes-fumes-1860539#ixzz2RvoB2ffd

No comments:

Post a Comment