Pages

bet365

Tuesday 30 April 2013

.Game of Our Lives!

.Game of Our Lives!

Real Madrid can only improve on their first-leg performance against Borussia Dortmund, with José Mourinho demanding his players get tough for what he believes is the club's "most important match in ten years".

The Merengues coach says his charges must fight until the "last breath" in the hope of retrieving the situation against the Bundesliga team, who are on the brink of their first UEFA Champions League final since winning the competition in 1997 after last week's 4-1 home win.

''It is difficult to say what mathematical chance we have [of progressing]. I've already said everything to my players. The most important thing was to talk about the mistakes we made in Dortmund. At most clubs success belongs to everyone and failure to the coach. Sometimes football is not fair to one team, but it was in Dortmund and Borussia deserved to win. Anything is possible though'',said Mourinho who has labelled tonight's game the most important in Real Madrid's history in the past decade.

''I feel this is the most important match in ten years for Real Madrid, but I also felt that in Dortmund and we played like [it was] a friendly. If I don't win the Champions League nothing changes. There are many coaches who haven't won it, so I have to thank God because I've done so twice. "I have considered Borussia candidates to win the competition since the beginning of the season". ----------------------- Complete Sports
 

No comments:

Post a Comment